Sunday, November 26, 2006

high school wasn't this bad

It's days like today that make me hate MySpace. I make my own stomach churn reading it. I have issues ... and while it's nice to at least know that I have them, I should just ignore MySpace because it's just a dumb popularity contest; it's not a space to watch other people's lives ... lives I am missing out on ... lives that I was pushed out of. A while back I deleted my MySpace account so that I wouldn't do just what I'm doing now; then I missed seeing my friends on there and reading their nice comments so I made a new account ... and now I'm back to my old MySpace habits and I hate it.

I'm in SanBernadino until Tuesday morning and while I am thoroughly enjoying myself, the comfort of my own space is missed. I love my friend and her husband to death ... would do anything for them ... but it's just not "home" here. I think I definately have a vacation time "limit" that my body knows but my brain won't follow. I have trouble remembering that when I schedule vacations, too.

Anyway, I think today will be an emotional day ... and I miss Bobby.

No comments: