Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My toes are like fish sticks!

It's freezing in Portland but I am alive.
I am getting sick; again. I have a fever but am resting and taking care of myself.

California was nice. Very nice. Lots to talk about there; but no motivation to actually write about it.

I took lots of pictures but have to wait until I can get the cord or a memory card reader to post them.

Read a couple of good books while gone. Diana, the Anderson Cooper book was great. I definately recommend it, babe! I also read Wrapped in Blue by Donna Rose and that was an amazing read. She is a transvestite and the book documents her struggles in life to get where she wants to be. Good reads ladies and gent; good reads.

I go back to my hole in the wall work tomorrow. I hate my job but I kick ass at it and will stick with it until I know more. 2 jobs didn't want me, but that's okay because I have to schedule two more interviews and applied to seven more jobs last night. :) Eventually I will find the right place for me; utnil then I will just stick with what I know how to do and do the greatest job with it.

I am off work today; went to pick out my new glasses and had fun with that. I got a pair of NineWest glasses that have a magnet in them so that I can put sunglass covers on them; and they are CUTE, not the crazy 80's type.


I then had my teeth cleaned; I have pretty teeth, and then came home to rest. I spent a while at www.ThinkGeek.com and bought three small Christmas presents for friends.

Ghonnorhea for Bobby

Flesh eating bacteria for Lexi

Ann & her cube for Jenni

I have Eileen's, my mom's & sister's stuff prepped; making them some return address labels with women who looks like them on 'em. I think they're cute.

For now I must warm up though!!

No comments: