Saturday, September 16, 2006

Are you cleared to know this?

HI! I haven't been talking very much ... to anyone. It's been a rough week for me. Two months ago this week Bobby told me he was leaving me; and even without knowing the exact date things happened, my body, my psyche, my heart knows. Bobby has been incredibly kind and lvoing towards me during all of this, and I think it's partly because he's having a hard time, too; which makes me feel a bit better.

This weekend my plans have been good so far, and I'm sure they'll get better as I go along. Last night Bobby and I had dinner at my house, then we went to Anna Banana's for coffee and we took our laptops and putzed around online. He told me he needed to study, but ended up playing online instead - it was actually quite nice to just sit with him and be. After I got home I watched two episodes of Nip/Tuck and layed in bed talking to a friend through text messages. Today I'm meeting up with a friend (whose wedding I took photographs of three weeks ago ... and I still need to pick up those pictures!) for some window shopping (Ann Taylor Loft!!!) and lunch (California Pizza Kitchen finally made it's way to Portland!). Then I'm picking up some dinner food from the house and driving out to another friend's house to hang out with him. We've talked about hiking, or bowling, or whatever.

Tomorrow I'm going to do laundry, pick up my room a bit (I love living in just a ROOM right now ... so little to clean!) and mentally preparing myself for a new week at work. There's been a bit of drama there, and so I may need a couple of hours to prepare.

No comments: