Sunday, September 10, 2006

I don't write enough here ... give me prompts!


It's pictures like this- from The Daily Kitten - that make me want a kitty so badly. Bobby took my Max with him because I couldn't, but as soon as I live alone, I will be getting a kitty again.

Ultimately I'd like to get a orange female kitty with extra toes, but since most orange kitties are males, I'll have to think about that. However, then I have to think about boy NAMES for a kitty ... which would take some brain power that I wasn't anticipating. However, since I'm pretty sure it'll be a while before I live alone, I have some time to think of a name.

It's 2:30pm and I've essentially done nothing all day. I was up before 9am and have been playing online most of the day. Actually, I did do some laundry. I'm sure the stuff in the dryer is calling my name at this point and needs to be folded, but that requires getting up and doing just that. I don't mind doing laundry, but I sure as heck, for some strange reason, mind folding it and putting it away.

I won 24Yankee candles on eBay for $12. I'm happy with that being cheap and getting a high quality. Now I just have to hope they dont' get melty in the mail! That would be nasty!!

Please ask me questions so I know what to talk about here!!!

1 comment:

Crystal T. said...

You can always use Horace for a kitty name. :D